Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 18


February 18, 2012
Hola Madre
So good news or bad news first? good news? ok, so coming this sunday to farragut tennessee...... ELDER DALLIN H. OAKS! I'm so excited this is already my second time meeting an apostle! He is coming to our building for a special stake conference! The bad news is that Jeanne and Mckenzie got sick and we have to push their baptism to march 2... But thats ok we had a super good lesson with mckenzie yesterday and she is just so excited to be baptized! We have also been trying to find new investigators a lot lately, and there has been some good success with that.
So yesterday we got to go to the hospital and give a member a blessing that was a really cool experience. Also one really cool thing about being a missionary is that we get to waltz into the hospital and flash our ordained minister badge and we can do whatever we want haha its pretty cool. well All is well on the eastern front the sun is shining and its a new day! I love my mission its the best time of my life. I love serving the lord this is the best. Love ya! 
Elder bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment