Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013


Hey Mom,
The Luau is going great. A lot of struggles trying to communicate with 3 different units but we are working through it to get assignments made for food and decorations and games and what not.
Not a whole lot has changed. Transfers was last week and half of my district got transferred so I have been working with an almost entirely new group. 2 of them are brand new too, which I like because they have a little more fire. 
Well as always I’m grateful for my experiences and growth and pray for you all to have great missionary experiences, so reach out to those around you. I love you. My scripture for the week is 1Nephi 20:10 and 2ne 2:2.
love you
Elder Bakker
"Rooster's" Car


Elder Hart and Bakker at Bristol Caverns, TN.  (I looked them up on the internet and this is a very cool place.  Andrew didn't mention if he toured the caves or just saw the sign.)

Sugarlands Overlook, Grayson Highlands State Park, VA

Elders Bakker and Hart


No comments:

Post a Comment