Monday, July 29, 2013

July 28



Wow that's really exciting for Dani! I can’t wait for her to go into the MTC! Behold a Royal Army! Well the battle is being waged and Elder Hart and I are putting forth our best! We have an investigator named Jerry S. Nice older black fellow, and we have been working with him for a few weeks and tomorrow we should be setting a baptismal date with him! He wants to be baptized we just gotta get a date set! so that's exciting! Also yesterday I received word that the P family is getting baptized on the 17th! (happy birthday Morgan!) haha and Their 14 year old son Jackson wants me to come down and baptize him! So exciting! I also talked to Robert B today and his son is getting back the 16th of August, so he will be getting baptized the 24th (happy b-day Alyssa!) so I should be able to go down for that as well! It's so exciting! Next week Elder Kopishke is coming from the 70 to speak to the mission leadership so I will be in Farragut for that as well. Hopefully they don’t get too sick of me down there! 
The Luau is pushing forward I have a meeting this Thursday with someone to work out the smoker situation right after I do a baptismal interview. It's going to be great the wards and branch are really grasping onto the idea and hopefully they will be successful in the vision to invite their non-member friends and less actives! It's really going to be exciting!   Anyways, Love you all.
Elder Bakker
Elders Christensen and Bakker at the S family baptism.  Brother S, Sister and Brother S Senior, Sister S



Anyways, Love you all.
Elder Bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment