Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 16

I honestly dont even know what to write about. We are still super busy preparing for transfers which is on Wednesday.  Elder Garber goes home on Thursday morning, then Elder Mumm and I are officially on our own here with President and Sister Irion for 2 weeks before the Griffins come in. The Griffins seem great. I was able to talk to him on the phone today and he mentioned that he called you all and got ahold of Alyssa and you would be returning the call shortly. I like what I hear about him and from him so far! Hoping for a fairly seemless transition.  I am excited for it however. The harder you are able to work the faster time seems to go... It's all a blur. It feels like 2 weeks have gone by since I moved to Knoxville. Its been 6... I have a short time left and I feel like it is going to feel even shorter. All is well, I'm working hard and trying to learn as much as I can all the time. Thanks for the love and support, and sorry my emails are short and dry haha.
Love Elder R.A. Bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment