Monday, March 4, 2013

March 11


hey momoson
Sounds like its really kickin' back in the land of Zion. So the Tennesseeism of the week is going to have to be futher. Futher: could mean further, but quite honestly I’m not really sure haha it was used out of context and I'm not even sure if I could organize a sentence using it correctly.
But anyways its been a super good week! Jeanne and Mackenzie were finally baptized this Thursday! It's taken ages but Farragut for the first time in a year had a couple of baptisms this week! man the work is going just great.
I found out from President that I’ll be staying here in Farragut another transfer but Elder Christensen is leaving. Sad time but I think its ready for a change up here, I’m excited to see the changes taking place in the mission. Lots of good here.  President really trusts us and I can’t say much more because I gotta split outta here but I absolutely love my mission and can’t get enough! Thanks for all the love and support and I promise I’ll write more next week but adios for now! 
Love Elder Bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment