Monday, May 27, 2013

I Wouldn't Care To


Hey family! 
Tennesseeism of the week is "I wouldn't care to" this one is a doozy.  At first glance it sounds like a negative statement meaning I don’t want to do that. On the contrary, this means yes, I will do that. Like I wouldn't care if I did that. It gets me every time still.
So one super good thing happened this week! Laurence is a member referral investigator that we have been teaching. He is one of the smartest people I’ve ever met. He got a perfect score on the ACT and like one question wrong on the SAT. He is going to Harvard, just because that’s the school he wanted to go to. He also has a patent-pending invention... anyways he accepted a baptismal date for June 15th! Really, I love Farragut I probably will be leaving come June 5th. I am quite bummed by it but the Lord has a plan for each of us and I feel like my work here in Farragut is complete. Laurence can be added to the list of people here that I feel I have had an impact on in their journey to the gates of baptism.
love you! 
Elder bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment